What I'm Loving: Fashion 2016

08:17


Hiya Everyone!
So this is my first post, and it's just going to be a selection of fashion items I really love at the moment. I get most of my pictures from Pinterest, so some of them will will link you back to there, but I'll try to include shops and websites! Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For that day out shopping with your bestie:
Overall dress from Topshop


possible dr martens luff nice price for your holiday gifts! http://uggboots-onlinestore.blogspot.com/  $82.99  real high quality for ugg boots here:
Green Dr Martens and Huf Plantlife socks
The best part about boarding school in Switzerland is its proximity to Art Basel.:
From www.bloglovin.com . A really lovely city break feel.


With a Denim Jacket Draped Over Your Shoulders:
There isn't really a link for this one, but suede skirts are so popular right now I doubt you'll have any trouble finding one!!

This is a nice, simple hat design, which would go well with a lot of other garments. It looks relatively easy to make compared to other hat designs, and the thin band is nice and effective. It is a little bit on the floppy side, as I wouldn't want a hat that flops too close to my eyes. The thin little bow is an interesting touch, as most hats like these have wider bands.:
Adorable Cloche Hat from eBay. It's very cheap, but I'm sure you can find a more upmarket version.
i just wanted to say that if you don't support gay marriage, it doesn't equal to hate. if i ever come across a member of the lgbt+ community, i'll treat them in the same way i'd treat any other person.:
Some lovely rustic Ray-Bans. $150.00, but you can get the same sort of rounded style from multiple other company's.
I love: these, these and these.

Dr Martens Classic 939 Ben 6 Eye Hiker Boots $159.20 http://www.theiconic.com.au/Classics-939-Ben-6-Eye-Hiker-Boots-138136.html:
Are you sensing a trend?? More Dr Martens Hiking boots from Asos.



 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That concludes my Fashion frenzy! If you liked what you saw, have any questions or suggestions then please comment!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook